Service Hotline: +49 24 1 / 60 84 39 - 0
Downloads ModEva 19T
Data sheet ModEva 19TDatasheet_ModEva19T_V1.0_EN.pdf (582.6 KiB)
The Intuitive Programming
The elegant ModEva 19T is the latest evolution in the ModEva family, and the first one to be fully controllable by means of its large 19" Touch Screen. With its broad range of features, ModEva 19T can be adapted to standard pressbrakes, up to the most sophisticated models controlling a maximum of 18 axes. With four different modes, the programming and setting up the bending of a part can be as quick, easy and comfortable as the operator wants it. The software enables manufacturers to configure axes, inputs/outputs and auxiliary functions according to their needs. ModEva 19T can manage sophisticated features such as complex bending aids, angle measurement,or slave axes, among others.
- Large 19" color Touch Screen.
- Complete programming of parts on a single page.
- Operating more interactive and intuitive.
- Quick set-up of the machine thanks to direct access to parameters.
- Easily accessible, clear and logically designed menus.
- Alphanumeric keyboard for easier identification of products and tools.
- 2D or 3D graphic programming and simulation capability.
- Delivered with off-line PC-ModEva software to prepare production programs and check the feasibility of parts on a desktop computer.
- Higher productivity thanks to easy and rapid modifications of existing products and fully featured correction page.
- Display of error and warning messages on the console screen.
- Extensive machine parameters allow very fine machine tuning.
- Customizable area on the screen dedicated to customer's machine function buttons.
- Can control up to 18 axes.
- Multi-simulation capability with collision detection, definition of the tools and the position of the sheet between the tools, offering several solutions for optimal bending sequences.
- Extended simulation criteria for better sheet management.
- Angle protractor interfacing.
- Tool locator.
- Tandem operation.
- Windows 7 for multitasking and file management.
- EC safety-cycle management.
- Network communication through Ethernet (RJ45).
- Management of sophisticated features such as complex bending aids, angle measurement, slave axes, etc.
Easy operating, better bending and powerful features all characterize ModEva 19T
ModEva 19T is designed to control high-end synchronized press brakes with up to 18 axes, of which 2 are synchronized hydraulic axes. ModEva 19T is composed of 2 main elements:
• A programming console with a large touchscreen, generally attached to a swiveling arm.
• A CNC rack, placed inside the electrical cabinet.
All of the functionalities and buttons are now comprised on ModEva 19T’s large Touch Screen. An area of the HMI is specially dedicated to machine functions buttons, which can be entirely customized by the user. ModEva 19T system software gives manufacturers the ability to configure axes, inputs/outputs and auxiliary functions according to their needs.
As a member of the ModEva family, ModEva 19T’s hardware is compatible with other ModEva numerical controls: same wiring, same signals, same electronic interface, same commissioning procedures. The latest evolution of the classic ModEva interface is naturally installed on ModEva 19T. It includes the TouchProfile function, allowing to draw 2D profiles directly on the screen. A 3D software can also be optionally installed on ModEva 19T.
Standard software specifications
Improved usability thanks to the latest software version, which makes use of all the inherent simplicity and user-friendliness of the touch screen. Large function buttons, vivid colors and pop-up alphanumerical pads with large keys all make for a more productive user experience.
Intuitively drawing a profile on the screen for fast and precise 2D program creation. Adjusting the dimensions is easily done by touching the desired angle or length and introducing its value on a pop-up numerical pad with large keys.
Installation of any remote control software – free or licensed – of the manufacturer’s choice is allowed on the NC.
Easy indexing function, i.e. the capacity to determine if the index is passed or not, and consequently to inform the operator to move the beam down. The ability to determine if the beam is desynchronized at start up (with 2 switches directly connected to the NC), and accordingly to ask the operator to press foot pedal until the beam is parallel again.
- Conversion Inch/mm, TON/TONS etc.
- Force depending of sheet position
- Measurement of speed, stopping time and leakage of the beam
- Management of CE safety cycles
- Interactive display of safety utilities and customized messages
- Infinite number of programs, which can be saved in NC memory or directly in Windows ®
- Infinite number of sequences per program
- Infinite number of punches
- Infinite number of dies
- 5 Materials
- 12 Back-gauge configurations
Axes and bending functions
The elements listed hereafter are available and can be configured in all numerical controls supplied with standard software (within the number of axes and inputs/outputs available).
- Y1 - Y2 : Synchronized axes for the beam (servo-valves, proportional valves). If a current output is needed, the MSV 402 (see Machine options) becomes necessary
- X, X1, X2, X5, X6 : Main back gauge axes
- X1 ABS, X2 REL : Secondary back gauge axes in absolute or relative mode, generally used for motorized finger gauge
- Z, Z2, Z5, Z6 : Axes for left/right movement of the back gauge. Possibility to program a position clearing movement (“retraction”) in Z-axis for faster bending cycles
- R, R2, R5, R6 : Back gauge height-adjustment axes
- M1, M2 : Axes for the adjustment / movement of the die
Voltage output 0-10 VDC for pressure valve control. If current control is desired, the MVP 100 (see Machine options) is the solution.
Voltage output 0-10 VDC to adjust the hydraulic crowning. Dynamic correction of the bending table,
the beam and axis R position. Calculated not only in relation with force, but also with sheet width. If current control is desired, the MVP 100 (see Machine options) is the solution.