Call now for service and prices- Produktanfrage
Service Phone: +49 24 1 / 60 84 39 - 0
Downloads ModEva PAC
Flyer ModEva PACFlyer_ModEvaPac_EN_V1.1.pdf (360.4 KiB)
Datasheet ModEva PACDatasheet_ModEvaPac_V2.1.pdf (535.0 KiB)
ModEva PAC Control
ModEva Pac is a natural evolution of Cybelec's famous numerical controls. With a large 15" Touch Screen, a simplified keyboard with large keys and a 2D graphic software, it offers the operator a quick, convenient and more efficient interaction with his machine. Integrated in a sleek design housing, this compact numerical control unit is available in 2 versions: 4 or 7 axes. It can optionally also be delivered as a robust panel. Depending on the software installed, ModEva Pac will drive standard synchronized press brakes or more sophisticated ones with for instance bending aids.
- 2D parts drawable by hand with the
- Intuitive and interactive programming.
- Clear and visible field functions associated with color codes.
- Complete programming of parts on a single page.
- Quick set-up of the machine thanks to direct access to parameters.
- Clearly and logically designed menus.
- Easy access to basic functions by means of 5 object-oriented keys.
- Aslant ergonomic design for rapid data input.
- Keyboard with large keys.
- Main machine commands (push buttons, switches) ideally located under the keyboard.
- Delivered with PC-ModEva off-line software allowing parts programming on a desktop computer.
- Higher productivity through easy and rapid modifications of existing products.
- Extensive machine parameters allow very fine machine tuning.
- Error and warning messages displayed on the console screen.
- Graphic 2D display and simulation capability displaying optimal bending sequences, tools and position of the sheet between the tools.
- Collision detection according to criteria defined by the operator:
-- Minimum length against the operator.
-- Minimum return.
-- Maximum accuracy between two defined faces.
-- Minimum operator manipulation.
- Windows XPe for multitasking and file management.
- EC safety-cycle management.
- Easy communication:
-- Windows networking through Ethernet (RJ45).
-- Connection to external devices through USB port for software updating and data backup.
-- Remote maintenance.
- Almost unlimited quantity of programs and very high number of sequences.
- Over 20 languages available.
- Fully compatible with Cybelec’s DNC 880S, DNC 880 and DNC 80, making of ModEva Pac an ideal control when retrofitting